Saturday, April 07, 2012

Baltimore Album block

I designed this block and thought I did a good enough job with it. Somehow I just could not settle down with the way it looked. Not very BAQ like...

 So.....
.....I took off the "green grass" and added a flower swag, much more in the BA style.

Now the block looks so much more like a true BAQ block and it will settle in with my other blocks just fine. Instead of just green grass I now have a flower garden.
Perfect! :)
This house is not a special one, it represents an arcitectural style that is allmost gone. We want to be all "new" and "modern" so all these old builgings are allmost all gone. At one time in history it represented Norway as a great timmber industry country, and the leading lumber comapnies made big money. No more........

1 comment:

  1. You are right, the flower garden makes it more BAQ, you are very clever. Now do tell, is the building something "special"?

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails