Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Christmas in July

I am designing patterns as well and I have been thinking of Christmas and winter this July.

This is Rudolf, the red noes reindeer. This lacking his eyes and that red spot on the nose. They will be buttons.






























Even the snowman loves snow. So much that he plays with snowballs. I need to make his smiling mouth and the button hole stiches before quilting.


















What about a small table runner in light linen and different shades of blue and purple batiks.














And after Winter there will always be Spring, right? The same fabric as the winter table runner and the size is the same, but the colours are in greens, yellows and oranges.

I know it's a bit early for this one but who knows?

1 comment:

  1. You are making lovely patterns Wenche - as always. Nice Thimbleberries and Log Cabin quilts too. I am looking forward to you living closer to where I live, and I know that there is a nice quilt shop near where you will be moving. Maybe you can sell your patterns or teach there ?

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails