Thursday, July 20, 2006

Gems


I am a member of DJRetreat Yahoo group and have been for some time. The list celebrated 5 years not long ago and Linda Franz ( Canada) and Tilde Binger (Denmark) made a birthday present for everyone on the list. It was a CD with special diamond patterns and I finally found time to make them. I am quilting that small table topper at the moment, and that is why it is situated on the top of my sofa. The kittens are now about six weeks old and one of them found that little quilt and had the time of his life.

Isn't he the cutes thing around? Too bad I can't keep him.


This is my third gem. Three paper pieced 3 inch blocks in blue shades, green shades and red/orange shades surrounded by black Kona Bay solid. I quilted a small fish in the blue square, some grass in the green square and a sunset in the upper square. Otherwise there are leaves all the way round them. I allready have a buyer for this small wall hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails