Sunday, December 31, 2006

New bags
















At the November meating at my quilting guild, I won these fabrics.














I didn't have a clear plan but started to cut anyway.













Snowball blocks? Here I try to put everything together.
At this moment I thought of a small table topper.




















Somehow that turned into a handbag. This is the front.



















And this is the back.
















But I had some leftover fabric and made this.















But still I had some left overs so I made these two small pouches.
I have no more left overs now:)

1 comment:

  1. Så lekre disse var da Wenche! Og quiltingen er jo proff -selvsagt!! FLott å se oppdatering igjen - savnet deg! Klemz og Godt nytt år - vi ses den 18.?

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails