Friday, April 13, 2007

Finished some UFOs

I have finished a few UFOs lately. I'm now down to 11 UFOs left to finish. Not bad :) They are all quilted by machine. Janome 4800 QE and my new Husquarna Designer II. Did I overdo the quilting? I'm not sure but I like the result.


This is a sampler I used when I was teaching beginner classes to quilting. Suiteable as a table topper don't you think?
One year I took a class in making miniature blocks in the Baltimore style, but I can't remember when. Anyway, it is finished now and I hope to find a place for it on one of my walls.
This is one of two quilts made out of the 120 Log Cabin blocks I made last Fall. I don't know if the setting is a new one, but I like how it made this quilt. Can you see the stripes?
This quilt was made from different Dear Jane blocks ( http://www.dearjane.com ) and was sewn by other ladies in Scandinavia. Sorry, but I'm not sure about the year of making for this quilt top either. I know I have it written down in the notebook that accompagnied the top. Maybe later.

5 comments:

  1. Hei Wenche :-D
    Log Cabin quilten din er helt nydelig og så flotte applikasjonarbeider som du gjør. Må innrømme at jeg er litt misunnelig på deg for allt det flotte du syr i "Baltimore" stil :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gudveig HN11:59 am

    Du er "helt rå" med de Baltimore-teppene! Kjempelekkert!
    Hilsen Gudveig HN i Oslo

    ReplyDelete
  3. For noen vakre tepper, Wenche. Gratulerer med landingen av flere ufoer!!
    Veggteppe med hundene ser også flott ut - Gleder meg til å se disse "live"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Wenche!
    Sjovt at se din færdige RR. Jeg har syet den højre side.
    Quiltehilsen fra
    Rita Strange Jensen
    Danmark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Wenche!
    Hyggeligt at se din færdige RR.
    Jeg har syet den række til højre, en sjov udfordring.
    Quiltehilsen fra
    Rita Strange Jensen
    Danmark

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails