Monday, May 14, 2007

BOO top ready for quilting


I have decided to put some small applique pieces of ghosts in the bottom right corner and pumpkin with leaves after the quilting is done. So here's the picture of the finished top ready to be quilted. Just have to wait for my backing fabric. I also have some left over blocks and I think I'm going to put them on the back or make a couple of matching pillows to go with the quilt.
The quilt will be 78 by 88 inches (198 x 224 cm) when it's all done.

5 comments:

  1. patti in florida12:55 am

    wenche, i love your boo quilt. the black sets off the colors perfectly. i also like the fact that you have a clock on your blog. you are probably sleeping now. great job on the quilt. patti in florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out wonderful! All the strong colours are practically glowing on the black background :o) Work very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks just wonderful. It is so great to see the DJ blocks in those colours. I think the appliqued ghosts and pumpkins are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love brights on black! What a wonderful twist on Dear Jane. Your quilt is great. The Halloween additions sound like the perfect finishing touch.
    Cheri in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous quilt. I love the black background.Are you going to hand quilt it?

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails