Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A little something for myself

I just had to show you a lovely picture of Zanto. I discovered that he used my bag as a pillow while sleeping, so I put a small quilt over him and took this picture. He's sleeping with the tip of his toungue out of his mouth. He's sooo qute! :)
Here is what I bought for myself. Civil War Anthem fabric by Moda. They were on sale and I had to have some. Now I need to find the perfect pattern (or make up my own) for these. Hopefully that won't be too difficult.
I'm still waiting for my backing fabric for the BOO block top. I wonder why it takes longer for fabric to reach me when I order here in Norway, when I got these wonderful fabric from the States in a week! Quite a mystery to me.....................

6 comments:

  1. Your dog is really cute :o) And I love those fabrics! I have been admiring them in online shops, but never got around tu order any (and now I'm on a low fabric diet *lol*). Hope you will have lots of fun with them!

    Hmmm... the delivery time...? I have experienced that too; getting things quicker from the US than from shops here in Norway... strange!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute photo of your dog! When I was a kid, our dog slept with her head on my sister's pillow and the rest of her body under the covers. I hadn't thought about that in years, but your photo reminded me. Don't suppose you want to use those beautiful new fabrics to make a quilt for the dog, do you?!?! ;-) (Just kidding)
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute photo of your dog! I don't suppose you want to use your new fabrics to make a quilt for him, do you? (Just kidding!)
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those civil war prints!!! And your dog looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dog - he is very cute playing under the hose too. Where did you find yor civil war fabrics on sale?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable photo of your dog.

    I love those fabrics, especially the one with the big red flowers.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails