Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I have a dream.......................















Oh...........wouldn't it be wonderful................

















...........to have a house of my own filled with quilts.............


















.......with a quilt studio, room enough for me, my family, dog and fabric?

I could design quilt patterns all day, make a quilt whenever I wanted to, sell my work for a reasonable price so I can do this for a living.

Oh...........what a beautiful dream. Wonder if it will come true during my lifetime :)

5 comments:

  1. that is a lovely dream :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. En deilig drøm! Kan jeg få bo litt lenger nede i gaten? Hilsen Otlo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful dream. I pray that it comes true for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we didn't dream, how could we ever fulfill our dreams? Big believer in dreaming big here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big believer in dreaming big. How else can one work toward making dreams come true?

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails