Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Gifts

















These are medium toilet bags that I have made for three friends of mine that happens to be my daughter's grandfather, grandmother and aunt. They are in need of getting rid of the old ones :)
I hope they are going to like what they get. They are not connected to the Internet so this is still going to be a surprise to them.



















I took a class last Saturday and made this medium bag. It has two compartments and a smaller one between for a mobile phone. The evening before the class I thought I had the right fabric for this one but when I woke up in the morning I didn't agree with my earlier choice. So I picked some other but were still not satisfied. Finally I ran out of time, grabbed some fabric nearby and this is the finished product. I quite like it but I think it would be more suitable for my daughter's grandmother. She needs a new handbag. Hope she will like this one :)

Now I need to get back to my table topper for the advent.

1 comment:

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails