Thursday, December 27, 2007

Embroidery Basket



I added some ribbons to be able to add things on and off.


















Here I have turned the basket a bit.











This is the inside. A band of 2mm thick card board is used to hold the basket upright. It's hidden behind the folded fabric.






I was sent this link to a French lady that made this tutorial for an embroidery basket. It is partly translated from French to English and that made the language a bit difficult to figure out. Take a look at all the pictures of other baskets .


Well, this is how my embroidery basket turned out. The pictures are NOT good since I had to use my mobile phone and that is not a camera as you can see.

This was so much fun that I have decided to make another one for my ex MIL (my daughter's grandmother).

2 comments:

  1. Den ble kjempeflott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lekker kurv! Spesielt den røde du laget nå sist!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails