I made these Baltimore blocks a few years back. Frankly, I can't remember when :) It has been around for so long that some of my applique stitches are coming loose. That's not good. So I decided it was about time I did something about that. I have been hand quilting this wall hanging for the past week or so, in a reasonable tight grid pattern. I think I have a good progress on this one. This far anyway. I will be mending the broken stitches when the quilting is done.
I just love to hand quilt and am getting better at it as times go by and I get more practice. But then again the batting plays an important role as well. Here I'm using Hobbs Thermore Polyester. Maybe not every one's choice but that is what I had at home that day :)
I put a ruler close to the stitches so you could get a better idea about the size of the stitches. I think I'm doing quite well here :)
I am also a member of a Jo Morton Yahoo group and we have a swap going right now (closed for now). Since I do not have too many spare hour during the day not doing anything, I settled for just two sets of 20 3 1/2 inch blocks. We will have a Churn dash swap later. I am new to Jo Morton's pattern and fabric lines at Andover but so far I'm quite pleased with what I have seen and what I now have lying in my stash :)