First, the Rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
And then the hard part:
- The only thing that I have broken are my left and right pinkie toe. One when I stumbled out of bed early in the morning when I was going to look in to my son and kicked a suitcase on my way. The next time I tried to take with me the coffe table when I left the livingroom :)
- 2. I'm better at Englinsh than I am in my native language.
- I love making things with my hands, a quilt, a painting or a cup of coffe.
- I have never had more than 15 UFO's at one time.
- I will never have to buy a quilting magazine or book ever again if it is just for the sake of patterns. I have tons of free patterns on my computer.
- I do not have a houe of my own but love to watch redecorating programes on tv.
- I LOVE gifts, big or small :)
Then I just have to tag Tilde in Denmark, Hanne in Norway, May Kristin in Norway, Martha B. in USA, Lisa in Sweden, Lucy in Netherland, and finally Tanya W. in Japan. There still are several blogs that earn the same honour but that would make this post wayyyy too long :)