Wednesday, November 05, 2008

DJ Winter Holiday Swap


This is how 8 year old Christmas swap blocks look like. I haven't counted them lately but after this year's swap there should be enough to make a good sized quilt................I think.
And here are the blocks for this year's swap. Not perfect but hopefully enjoyable to the receiver.
This is J-13 Pam's Bells

This is D-9 Uncle Richard

This is C-8 Hani's Crown

Tis is G-9 Mary's Journey

And finally this is G-10 Woven Meadow.
These blocks are sewn with bleached/white muslin and Thimbleberries fabric in different colours.










5 comments:

  1. Beautiful blocks!! Makes me wish I would have participated this year so maybe I'd get some of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blocks Wenche :) I recognize some of those Thimbleberries which I also have :-D
    I didn't participate this year either but who ever gets yours will be very luck. Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelige blokker du har sydd Wenche.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lekre blokker, Wenche. Min favoritt er J-13 Pam's Bells - nyyydelige.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flotte blokker - Blir gøy og se teppet ferdig en gang..... God helg.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails