Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fun with EQ

I have been using my EQ6 program all year but since that one is a secret I need to do something else. And so I have.



First I designed the street light. Then I used a block from the celebration category and made a quilt. Added some trees, removed some trees and added the lights. I really like this one. But then I did something more:



I designed a snowman and added him as well :) He's a happy fellow. This si only a scetch for an idea I have in my head so I don't know if I will keep this as is. Instead of doing this I should have been studying for my written HR exam tomorrow but.................

2 comments:

  1. How nice the snowman is,and the winterhouse.Clever to use EQ..
    what will be the next?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice the snowman is,and the winterhouse.Clever to use EQ..
    what will be the next?:)

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails