Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Mystery, my solution



This is my daughter's cat at his favourite place............just behind my neck :)

This is how far I got with this year's Christmas Mystery at Quilt-design . I wasn't too happy with my choice. So I took them apart and made this.......


.....a tablerunner that's going to be a present. No, they don't use the internet as the rest of us.

Then I had some leftovers that I needed to make into something. It became a square and I added some applique representing Christmas time .......and I had a smaller tabletopper. The ginger bread house is the only piece that is my own design and I had to use some of the fancy stiching on my Janome. I like the outcome of this.

1 comment:

  1. Både løsningen din på julegåten og 4-kantduken din ble flott. jeg liker så godt å se de forskjellige løsningene på gåtene.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails