Monday, January 26, 2009

I completely forgot! (and a Thank You to my readers)

I didn't take any picture of my feet on Saturday and Sunday. Why? I simply forgot :)
On Staurday I searched for background fabric for my Vintage Valentine quilt. I spent five (!) hours searching. But I did find it in the end :)
On Sunday I read a lot of e-mails and made a Jubilee tablerunner to celebrate the 10 years in exictense of the Yahoo group QuiltScandinavia (just for the scandinavian language speakers).
Anyway, I did better this time than last time I got invited to participate in the week of nordic feet. I completely forgot that one all together. Remembered it several months later:)

I want to take the opportunity to say Thank You to to all of you that leave a comment. I see on other blogs that a give-away is often done to show gratitude. I will have to get back to that a little bit later this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails