Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Look what I got!

I got this award from Merete :

There are a few rules connected to this award but I don't mind :)

They are as follows:

  1. The winner can copy this reward an put on her/his blog (I've done that).
  2. Link back to the blog yoou got it from (I've done that too).
  3. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers (this is a bit tricky. I have so many!).
  4. Make links to these blogs in your post (that goes without saying).
  5. Leave a comment on the blog you gave the award to.

This award is called "Kreativ Blogger" meaning "A creative blogger". So I'm giving this award to Marie for her blog Min lilla veranda She has some really beautiful and inspirational pictures, to Gunhild for her blog Something Blue She too has inspirational pictures, to the owner of the Pink Penguin for her many tutorial for fun stuff, aand then one for Nicky and her blog The Little Needle Case I just addore her puppy pictures, yet another blog with lovely interior pictures Små Gleder , then over to true romance at Kali's blog Poppy Lane .

I think that the Vintage Valentine quilt must have done something to my mind :) Finally I will give this award to Cindy and her blog My Romantic Home . This blog just makes me wish.........

Thank you so much Merete. I really enjoy this.......

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award!!! Today must be my lucky day, this is the 4th award I've been given today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takk for hyggelig hilsen og pris!!!
    Og du driver med Quilting.... Fant et koselig forslag til veggord i går. Og tenkte nå når jeg fant din blogg, at dette passet hos deg. Så det får bli min lille hilsen.

    One who sleeps under a quilt is comforted by love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloggen din er blitt så fin.En gåte for meg hvordan du får koden til å virke?? Er vel ikke helt logisk opp i toppen jeg:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you so much! I really appreciate the award.
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tusen tusen takk, både for hyggelig hilsen og award!
    Du lager virkelig de nydeligste ting. Linker til bloggen din sånn at jeg finner tilbake. Håper det er ok.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails