Sunday, January 18, 2009

My first Inklingo project

I decided to cut 2" hexagons for the centre and half 2" hexagons to frame the centre. So I printed the full hexagon on five A4 sizzed red fabric and ten A4 sized lighter/tan fabriic for the half hexagon.
don't know what I want to make out of these blocks but I'm sure it will be something.......someday. This will be a WISP (work in slow progress) for some time I think. I know I plan to use only my Jo Morton fabric for this project.

This is part of my view from the living room window (one of them), and as you can see it's snowing. Much more today than yesterday. Has winter finally arrived to Drammen? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Wenche, just looked through your posts. I love your DJ baggy. I too was fooled until you said. Then I realized you must have used the panel. It looks really life like :))
    Also I saw your Jo Morton quiltlets.. oh so cute that they made me run over to her Yahoo group and join!! Do I need to be joining anymore groups??? I'm sure I'll love it. I have few of her books and fabric which I just love... wrap up warm it looks cold there!! We have no snow yet though I believe the rest of Britain has. We are lucky to have the gulf stream pass by our sea side town of Thurso so it is always milder than else where.
    Enjoy your Sunday, Elly

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails