Thursday, February 05, 2009

The mail man has been working hard lately :)

I have been waiting for this one.
I'm part of a Secret Pal swap done by member of the DeaarJane list. When you sign on it's for a whole year! I love it:) Can't tell you what I ssent to the one I'm a SP for but look what I got from mine. One of the things I tol her was that I have started to collect fabric with spots and dots. Some of the faabric swatches had something thaat looked more like rings than spots :)

This sure has spots but with the white around the yellow spot I would call this a red fabric with fried eggs. LOL
Then these four packages arrived in my mailbox. Four books. I had thought that the UK book store would ship in one parcel but they didn't. Don't ask me why. They were mail from the UK January 10th and arrived 17 days later. It's a shorter distance from the UK to Norway than from the USA to Norway but it took 10 more days to get here. Don't ask me why. I don't know.....
But at least I have four books to kill time with if I don't want to sew. Can't see that ever happening to me:)
Finally I got this surpize from Australia. I joined my first give-away ever but didn't win. I knew that! But somehow the owner wanted to give me something anyway and sent me these two lovely patterns. Catherine Baynes at the Willow Valley Store wanted to say Thank You for my post in her give-away. I'm so greatful that she wanted to do this for me. Now all I have to do is to make a good decicion on what to make: picture - pillow - basket - needlecase - ......I don't know yet:) Thank you so much Cathrine!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wenche - I am glad they arrived safe and sound - I hope you enjoy them!!
    Best wishes always Cathy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Earlene Fowler books. I have 8 of them, but am missing #2...don't know if I lent it someone or lost it. I love your heart blocks! They are soooo pretty. I learned the back basting method for applique from a fellow DJ about a year and a half ago and just love it. Your blocks are sooo pretty...love the white flowers on them.

    Jacqui in Canada

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails