Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day


Isn't Valentine looking good where he sits smiling in the window? :)

I was part of a secret admirer Valentine swap this year and this is how my homemade heart box looked like. Not too bad but................
......look what I picked up at the Post Office today! My first Valentine heart box EVER!

My heart beated a tiny bit faster when I had a look at the content of the box....

......a smaller heart shaped box with buttons........
......iron on patterns of roses with fabric and dmc thread (even the cat wants to know what this is).....
......and of cours some chocolate (they went FAST).......
.......and finally some hot pink chocolate. I have never tasted this before so I wil save this for tonight with a romantic movie in the dvd player :)

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable idea! I don't think I've ever seen such a cute collection of Valentine gifts so carefully thought out and arranged. You have a wonderful admirer and you also have a wonderful blog! I am so happy you visited and signed up at my blog as it led me back to you. I'm so happy to meet you and get to know you through your writing, photos and projects!
    With Heart and Hands Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Where YOU ever spoilt, eh?!??

    Good for you! I was snoopy dancing for you, as I drooled over you gifties. *grin*

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails