Saturday, February 21, 2009

Vintage Valentine block #4

002

This block #2 in the quilt. It doesn’t look too bad but somehow I’m not really pleased with it. The reason could be that I have seen it up close for several days :)

I am NOT going to redo it!

008

This fantastic magazine arrived in my mailbox the other day from Denise in Australia. The stitching isn’t very difficult but I need to brush up my knowledge a bit about these type of stitches :) I love surprises like

Technorati Tags: ,

this in my mailbox.

4 comments:

  1. The block is fabulous! Do not redo it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block is beautiful just walk away for awhile and then come back with fresh eyes....very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think the VV #4 block is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vintage valentine blocks. They are absolutely adorable. Are they available anywhere? Thanks for sharing your rich talent with us. It was a delight to read your blog.
    Reeze Hanson
    Morning Glory Quilt Designs

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails