Saturday, March 07, 2009

Another Vintage Valentine block

And here it is, my block #6 that happens to be the 6th block in the quilt as well. As usual I'm not quite sure about the colours I chose but I am going to leave it as is. Since this block has some of the fabric from the other 5 blocks I think it will all come together in the end. The next block in line is the medalion. That one is biggger and will hopefully not finish in the same short time as the blocks. I try to follow a BOM but I'm way to fast :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the heart. I am not fast either. If I sew with others, I am always lagging behind. But I enjoy doing it at my pace. And sometimes it is a bonus. They work out the problems, and I just follow along :-)

    Thanks for sharing. I enjoy your blog. Only can't read some of your posters ;-D

    Jocelyn
    http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wenche, Your block is very beautiful. You are doing a great job. I am going to be trying the back basting applique method later tonight on my DJ. You are a true inspiration to me.

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails