Saturday, March 21, 2009

Do you miss me?

Well, I miss you too. But...........I have to press on with my search for employment. I know several of you do too, all over the world. It's not an easy task I know. Keping up the spirit isn't hard for me and I hope it's not to hard for you either. You see, I love to quilt and designing patterns and make quilts from other designers patterns. I have no problem making time fly :) I just don't earn any hard cash :) If you should have any good ideas how to do that, please tell me, I really would like to know :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wenche,
    I certainly have missed you. Glad to see you back again. Sorry about the job situation. Can't really think how to help you there. But hang in there, something will work out. In the mean time, keep quilting :-)

    Jocelyn
    http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails