Sunday, May 03, 2009

Houston in 2010

That will be the title while I work on my quilt for this show. I finished my first block for it and it looks real good. Made a Fleur-de-Lis block. But as I thought I will not be able to post pictures of my progress. If I do I wil not be able to participate. So.......I'm posting pictures of my BA quilt with black background instead. It's not easy to take good picture of black fabric but I think this came close to the original one. You might have sen this before because I made it a couple of years ago but didn't have enough of that particulare black fabric and stopped at three blocks. I have since ordered 5 more yards and hope that it will be enough at least for a smaller sized bed quilt :)

5 comments:

  1. Wenche this is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjemepflott blokk! Dette er spennende å følge med på.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:15 pm

    Så nydelig! Alltid kjekt å kikke hos deg. Klem Otlo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Looking forward to hearing about your Houston quilt in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very lovely, especially with the black background. :-) Can't wait to see more. I enjoy following your progress on your blog. And good for you setting your sights on Houston! sylvia

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails