Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Vintage Valentine block #9

It's a bit hard to believe that I have come this far in just a few months time. Block #12 (in the quilt) was finished today. I love doing appliqué and time just flys by like a swift sommer's breeze. The back basting technique might have something to do with it. Any way.........my next block for this quilt will be block #7. Wonder if I can finish that one too before May is comming to an end? Another thing I need to do is designing another block for my Houston in 2010 quilt. Shouldn't be too hard.

8 comments:

  1. Love your fabric choices for the block. And oh so nice applique. Do you think you will have it all ready for next Valentine's Day? It would be lovely to display it for a while starting in January through Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I really like the backround fabric you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. I love your applique work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your heart blocks are wonderful. I just love looking at them!
    Hugs,
    Cyn;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:33 pm

    Your applique is beautiful. I really like your background fabric. Sandi in Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så flotte blokker du lager

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails