Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I finished two more VV blocks

This is block #3 in the quilt and my eleventh. I made some small mistakes and some changes to it but it doesn't matter for the whole impression of the quilt, so I'll leave it with that.
This is block #7 in the quilt and my tenth. So now I only have one more left to do :)
While working on my Vintage Valentine blocks I have also made blocks for my Houston in 2010 BA quilt. Now I have four finished. I really like how they turn out even though the quilt doesn't have only the traditional colours.

9 comments:

  1. Your hearts are lovely! I have enjoyed looking at your pics and following your progress.
    /;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feedsack Fantasy7:53 pm

    Whoa! these are exquisitely beautiful. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelige blokker. Jeg er så imponert over det hvor flott håndtverk du gjør. Det er bare så vakkert og nøyaktig gjort. En fryd for øye. Fortsatt god sommer. Er forresten spent på om du kommer til å åpne quiltebutikk.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wenche, you do really beautiful applique! This will be such a pretty quilt when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, beautifully done Wenche.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutt nydelige blokker!!! Spent på å se hele teppet som jeg er overbevisst om at blir kjempeflott!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You VV bloks are just awesome excellent fabric choices.. now I am curious why you are not posting your BA quilt..would love to see your blocks..may give me incentive to start one of those to..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the Medallion pattern. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nydelige blokker! Du er utrolig dyktig med de applikasjonene!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails