Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last VV block!

So, this is my last Vintage Valentine block. I've done it :) All I have to do now is some resizing, adding borders and quilt it. Shouldn't be too hard?
This is my second block for that black Baltimore Album quilt. I love it.
I have finished my fifth block for that Houston in 2010 BA quilt as well. Good progress and I hope I'll make it in time.
This is the same block as above. No I didn't make another, I just played around with Photoshop. It's all about changing the hue. I liked this one as well. It's so much fun playing with photo editing programs.
This is another colour variation.

10 comments:

  1. Nok en nydelig blokk, gleder meg til å se det helt ferdig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gleder meg ti å sjå vintage valentine ferdig. Det ser gøy ut å leke med farger. Helsing Jofrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely! TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blocks are lovely and so original---cottonreel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Stunning!
    I love the black baltimore block.

    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wenche the VV block is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. De blokkene dine er bare så imponerende!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blokken er lekker. Det blir nok en flott teppe, gleder meg til å se det ferdig. Jeg synes du har vært veldig disiplinert og sydd blokkene ferdig på relativt kort tid.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails