Friday, September 11, 2009

What I've been up to lately

This is my pattern for the Christian Radich ship I will put in my Houston in 2010 quilt. I will add flowers and things like that but you get the idea.
I'm also working on my Cake Stand swap blocks with other Jo Morton fans. I still have three more sets to make. The due date is in October so still have time to make them.
Of course I had to join another Yahoo group: Basket Case Quilters
We are making twelve basket blocks as a BOM and this is my first basket block. I don't know what the other blocks will look like and I like that surprise :)

At Inklingo we have a Tilde's Tiny Tote swap and this is my tote. The due date is September 15. Just a little bit of fun :)

Then I have ben working with this quilt. It is my own design and I have turned it into a patern for sale. I would love to hear your opinion on this one :)
_In addition to al this I am working part time as a substitute teacher and educating myself as a mentor for new teachers. I would love to get a few more hours in the day if you have some spare to give me.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wenche, so glad to see you're back.

    I love the two colored background blocks of your quilt you'll have the pattern for sale on.

    Sounds like you've been busy just like the rest of us. :-) Take care, sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little bag. So cute!

    That quilt is lovely. Congratulations on a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How big is the pattern for sale? It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei Wenche. Nå var det lenge siden jeg hadde vært innom på besøk i bloggen din,. Har var det kommet mye flott og spennende siden sist.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails