Monday, October 19, 2009

Another block for my guild

I have made a pattern for the sixth (and last) block for my guild. I called it "My Garden Gate" and you will find it as a pdf to the right.
I do not have a pattern for block five but it is a really easy one. Just three 4 inch circles that is turned into yo-yos and then turned into a small bouquet by adding some embroidered stems and leaves. Maybe a bow too. I do not have a picture of my last two blocks just yet. I plan to have them by the end of this week along with a picture of my completed work. Not quilted though :)

2 comments:

  1. Been missing you Wenche. Hope that everything is okay. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shubhangi8:49 am

    Touching post.thanks for the excellent wrap-up.


    Website SEO

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails