Sunday, February 21, 2010

Appliqué Acadamy 2010 Part 2

When you see these pictures you might think that "what's the point?". Please remember that I have never been in this part of the world before so they are exciting to me.
This is the place where it all took place. I was rather delayed due to snow. But this looks more like a Norwegian spring. I loved it.
What do you think about the hallway outside the classrooms? Wow!

Not to forget the doors! I just loved to see this live. Look at the chanderlair. It was BIG.

The last picture this time is where all the student flock around Sharon when she shows a new bit of her technique. Do you see her appliqué blocks in the background on the left? I bought two.



2 comments:

  1. Wenche I love your pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful experience for you. I'd definitely like to attend Elly's Academy one of these years too! Thanks for sharing your trip with us :)

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails