Saturday, February 27, 2010

Progress

I have made some progress on my BA eagle block. Just a few more leaves and the two roses are still missing. But I'm getting there. This isn't as difficult as I thought it might be so I will find the blocks that will go well together with this one later. Maybe a basket and a wreath.........and.....
Some of you have been down loading my free pattern of a Jo Morton medallion block. Therefore it's about time that I show you all my medallion. It is looking good at this stage but even better when I add all the swap blocks and some additional pieces. I would really love to see pictures if you are making this medallion as well. Please let me know. :)

5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful. You have such a talent! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig applikering, dette kan du.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blocks. The eagle and flag is gtreat. I like the blue and yellow for the eagle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Takk for hyggelig hilsen på bloggen min! Du gjør nydelig arbeid, jeg er også en Elly-fan...

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails