Saturday, April 10, 2010

Finally back on track

Dear 001I finally decided to make some block for my DearJane quilt again. It’s been a while since I did that. I’m making this second quilt in 30’s repro fabric and am enlarging the blocks from 4 1/2 inch square to 6 inch square. That’s pretty easy using the DeaJane software. This is block M-12 Hopscotch.

Dear 004This is block L-4 St. George’s Cross

Dear 005 This is block I-8 Pete’s Paintbox

Dear 006 And finally….this is block C-3 Rayelle’s Fence. After making these blocks I’m now up to 65 blocks. Only 104 more blocks to go :) Since I’m trying to use the paper piecing technique as much as possible it shoudn’t take too long. All I need to do is take the time to make a block. While I’m doing these blocks I’m still doing appliqué on my BA blocks as well………and some quilting :)

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are wonderful! I can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har lenge hatt lyst til å begynne med Dear Jane blokker jeg også, men har ikke hatt mot ennå. Flotte blokker du har sydd.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails