Friday, June 04, 2010

More blocks

I have another BA block all done, Divine Guidance. Fabulous name isn't it? This is my second block since the Academy in February. If I'm going to have a quilt done in time for next year's Academy I need to pick up the pace. This block and the Eagle block (from previous post) are not part of a certain pattern. I just use some of Elly Sienkiewizc's patterns to make blocks. In the end I will have made enough to make a quilt. That will be 9 blocks, 12 blocks, 16 block.........whatever I think will make my quilt big enough with borders. :)
After two block exchanges on the Jo Morton Yahoo group I have decided to put them all into one top. This is the progress so far. Ought to be room enough for my 135 siggies and the 270 HST squares. I'm not planning this quilt top just adding as I get blocks :) Wonder how it will turn out as a finished quilt............

5 comments:

  1. Hi ... I was just wondering what is the name of the pattren to the DV Block... Is their a book with all the blocks.. I just love to do this pattren... I think this block is devine... I love your blog and follow it all the time.. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wenche, I just realized that we are both members of the Jo Morton Yahoo group!I will have to look through my blocks and see if I have any of yours. I am also in the Siggie Block Swap so we will be sure to get each others then! How Exciting! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such tiny grapes in your applique block. Very well done.
    And I love your basket blocks. Looks like you have a good idea going on what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dette var kjempelekkert! Det må da bli et vidunderlig teppe!!!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails