Sunday, June 06, 2010

More DJ blocks


Oohh.....this was a blurry picture. It is I-9 Chase a Myth, size 6 1/2 by 6 1/2 inches unfinished.
They will be 6 x 6 when they are in the quilt.


This is block I-10 Iris' Medallion. A bit better this picture.
Then we have block M-1 Dogwood Days. These picures are actually cut out of one bigger picture. I think that is the reason for the blurry first one. Any way, if I have counted correctly I now have 68 blocks. "Only" 101 more blocks to make :) I did it the first time and am going to do it again. Just have to remove the paper from the blocks and keep it up.

3 comments:

  1. Herlige blokker! Lager du dem 6x6 inch før du syr på kanten, sånn at de blir 5.5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wenche-
    I'm truly impressed by this magnificent feat of making all those 6" x 6" blocks! I'm waiting impatiently to see your finished effort!
    Bronwyn...
    Red-Brolly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wenche!

    I just LOVE paperpiecing "To Chase a Myth"!!!!

    Makes me want to start up another DJ!!!

    LOL

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails