Friday, July 02, 2010

And a few more blocks...........

If you really look at my blocks you will see that they are a bit wacky. That's just because I haven't ironed them before the picture was taken. They are fresh off the paper piecing paper :)
The first one is L-1 Widow's Pane. The first time I made this was July 7th 2000. I have a note of that in my Dear Jane book. The first time this block was quilted was on June 25th in 2001. That's ages ago!
The next one is F-7 Star Struck. This one goes back to June in 2000 and was quilted in April 2001. Quite interesting reading this information. To me any way :)

Then the third one is A-5 Cathie's Campfire. The earlier dates for this one is February 20th in 2000 and May 23rd 2001.
I'm glad I chose some blocks that will have some space between them because of the colour. Somehow I found some pieces of this colour in my stash and wanted to use it. The pieces weren't big enough for much else.

3 comments:

  1. Your blocks look good, and you have done this all before. I'm amazed, people really get addicted to these tiny blocks. I just started my first one last Autumn, Who knows maybe I will do another one later on in life.
    All the best from Luxembourg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Leo to another... your blocks are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job on reaching diamond---again! Love your 30s prints.
    Happy Quilting,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails