Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A few productive days

and I have made a good progress with my DJ blocks.
This is E-8 Mama's Maze.

This is E-12 Mary Ruth's Corset. I'm glad I don't have to wear a corset.

Let's move over to A-11 Pebbles Protest. I hope Pebble is a name, because I have never seen a small smooth stone protest before. That would be a new one for me.:)

Have you seen a mouse in a mirror before? Well, now you have. This is block D-2 Mouse in a Mirror.

It seems to me that Jane Stickle was quite fond of drops in her blocks. This is one of them J-13 Pam's Bells.

After some challeging blocks I needed something easier like J-1 Josepha's Jonquil and........

........ J-4 Adelaine's Apron Strings. This brings the total number of blocks up to 88. Not bad :)

6 comments:

  1. You're nearly halfway there!
    The fabrics you use are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Wenche. These DJ blocks sure are addictive aren't they? I love your 30's fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are looking fabulous!! Great going!! I even recognize some of those fabrics which I have myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:10 am

    Wenche,
    Your blocks are lovely and your piecing and applique are perfect!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your blocks. Great fabric choices

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! I love your choice of fabrics, Wenche.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails