Friday, August 06, 2010

Then it was the sofa................

I was sooo bored with this sofa. Since I have a white cat you can imagine how this looked like after three days without vacuming............... Yeah, right......

Luckely my sofa is Ektorp from IKEA and that means I can have a new sofa whenever I want but not spending a lot of money. You probable think that a white sofa is a hazzard and it could be. Since I don't have small children in my household I don't mind. Besides, if it gets dirty I just put in the washing machine for a quick spin :) Cool, isn't it? So, what do you think? A new living room at the price of $89 (534.- NOK)! Not bad........ See how the old pillow matches the new lamp shade......

2 comments:

  1. Again a very nice idea !! We also had trouble with the dog on the sofa, but now we have a leader one and I can clean it with a wet cloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så flott det ble, helt som nytt. Lampen likte jeg spesielt godt, den ble skikkelig fin etter forvandlingen. Lekker pute som passer perfekt til alt sammen.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails