Saturday, August 07, 2010

The winner is.............

It's Saturday, August 7.
I said I was going to use an online services to pick out the winner, but I did something else:

I put all the 13 correct answers in a bowl and tossed all the paper pices up in the air and tried to catch one.

I missed several times. I'm sorry but I didn't manage to toss and take pictures at the same time. :)

Finally! I caught one! The winner is:

Conratulation Barbara!
I hope you will put up a picture on your blog to show everyone what the surprise items are when you receive your prize :)
Here are the two blocks I wanted you to look out for:

K-10 Quandry........

.........and K-11 Columbine
Thank you to all who participated. I hope you liked how I arranged this Give away. You are all welcome back to an other one when I have my 200 posting or sooner :) I will let you know.

4 comments:

  1. Gratulerer til vinneren. En slik morsom giveaway er det ikke ofte man finner. Ønsker meg flere slike! Ha en fin helg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo glad you showed us the spots, granted, I had a headache most of the week and could not concentrate... but you know, I would not have found the green piece....

    This is the first time I have had to "work" for a give away and I like it.....

    See you next time.... and again at 200.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Barbara!!! Thank you for the fun Wenche ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun. Let us know what your surprise is Barbara! Thank you Wenche.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails