Sunday, September 05, 2010

Dear Jane and 9 patch


This block, G-7 Indianapolis, was the block of the week for week 34 on the Dear Jane list.


This week it was D-5 Cathedral Window. That brings my total up to 108. I have to admit that I've not been following this through as I planned. Somehow I got caught up in redecorating my living room. Will show you what I turned a bargan into later on.
While doing this is stumblede upon some forgotten 1 1/2 inch squares.


I must have had a plan for them at one point but I just can't remember what! So what do you do with all those squares?

You make 9 patch blocks of course! They will finish at 3 inch. A good size for a doll quilt,..... or......
I don't know. They will probable be done and put away. Later on they will catch my attention again and I will wonder what the plan for these blocks were. Then I will hopefully turn them into either larger blocks or a quilt. Don't you just love these kind of plans? They bring so much hope for a good block ending :)

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed whenever anyone is working on DJ. I have 40 some blocks done, but I have been putting it away for another day. I now have it on my design wall to keep me inspired so that just maybe I will work on it from time to time. Your numbers have inspired me. Good luck. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dear Jane blocks are wonderful!!! I love our fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Indianapolis block! I'm saving it for last, which should be soon.
    Best Wishes,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails