Sunday, September 12, 2010

From unwanted to wanted

I bought this book case at a yard sale for about $16 (100.- NOK). As you can see it was in need of some fixing up. Pine isn't that popular at the moment.
                                     
Sooo.............I repaired the holes and started painting it in a glossy white paint.

And here it is all finished. I replaced the knobs on the drawers as well. I'm truely pleased with the end result and I needed the storage space. I will have to move it somewhere else at Christmas but that doesn't matter.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE finished projects, thread or otherwise..... go Wenche......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Wenche! I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det ble flott! Utrolig hva litt maling og noen nye knotter kan gjøre :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bokhyllen ble kjempeflott. Litt maling og flikking gjør underverker.
    Du er flink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job Wenche. You made it look like a totally different cabinet. And, we all can use more storage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Wenche. It looks like a totally different cabinet. And, we can all use more storage.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails