Thursday, September 30, 2010

I bought a house!

Well........ it's not THAT big, I can't live in it :) But this is the age of fullfilling dreams, so why not? Age doesn't matter anymore.

That's why I finally bought a doll house. It's not very big but big enough for my living room. I think the colonial style fits right in with my passion for old style quilts. I am going to make very small miniature quilts for this house. What technique I going to use remains to be seen. I'll find out somehow:)

Dutches, have you ever heard the saying : "curiosity killed the cat"? I don't think so :)

7 comments:

  1. New project!!! Be sure and keep us updated....

    ReplyDelete
  2. New project!!! Be sure and keep us updated....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flott at du følger drømmene dine! Jeg gleder meg virkelig til å se huset ferdig, og til å se alle de små quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flott at du følger drømmene dine! Jeg gleder meg til å se alle de små quilts etterhvert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Du syr mye fint. Blir spennende å følge med på dukkehuset ditt. Har ei venninne som er helt hekta. Hun har mange dukkehus. Her er bloggen hennes.
    http://hilde.talgoslekt.no/miniatyrer.htm
    Hilde på Vear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så koselig! Gleder meg til å se hvordan det blir :-)

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails