Monday, November 15, 2010

My candle mat

Look at the label! It came from Portugal! Exciting.
Inside the envolope I found three things: my mat, a Portuguise tile and my first Christmas card of the year. I love the blue colours on the tile.
And this is my candle mat....... with rick racks and all :) I really like the colours on this as well.
Take a closer look at the quilting. Great. My pictures aren't the best ones but you get the idea. It turns out that my Secret swapper is an English lady by the name Helen and her blog is here .
It is just so much fun being in swaps like this. I recommend it to everyone to give it a go :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! It is so gorgeous Wenche! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du er en av de som mottar en “Sunshine Award” fra meg. Du kan lese mer om dette på bloggen min 16. november. Takk for en fin blogg!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails