Monday, February 28, 2011

The last parts are now up

Oh......... it's been a while. Deigning and writing a pattern is sure time consuming. But I have finalle put up the last parts for you: Part 11 and 11 a, Part 12 and 12 a. This should make it possible for you to finish off your quilt before summer. I do have plans for something else in the future but they are no more than thoughts right now. Now that thedesign pattern is done, my free pattern is done, I want to get back to making a few Baltimore album blocks and finish off some more UFO. How are you getting along? Finished off any UFO's lately? :)

1 comment:

  1. They look lovely, Wenche. I am not doing them, but that's only because I am trying to finish all my UFOs......
    You must be relieved to be able to get back to yours!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails