Sunday, March 13, 2011

My BAQ block #3

It's been almost a year since I finished my BAQ block #2. Here is block #3. Sometimes finding enough background fabric becomes like a hide and seek game. Other times you just have to piece smaller pieces together. Just like I did for this block. But when everything is put together and quilted, this seam won't be very noticeable. Not if I don't ask you to look for it. Something I'm not going to do :)
Well, making one block a year is just not good enough and I will have to try to do something about that.

3 comments:

  1. I like Baltimore blocks with birds. A good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wenche, the block is quite a masterpiece! Which one are you doing next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure which one to do next but I might go for a house block that I will design from old, typical Norwegian houses. I want to add something Norwegian into this quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails