Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A couple of more UFOs finished

 These two are the result of a candle mat swap I participated in earlier and were a test of the pattern given. I had some charms I didn't know what to make out of. That's the reason for these two to be so similar.
If you look more close you'll see that the only difference is the binding. On the one at the top I used one fabric and on the second one I used pieces of left over fabric. I hate throwing away what can be used for something. I still have some really old UFOs I need to get my hands on. Don't know when they will be finished but they will be :) Since I am on my 200 posting this time, I am going to figure out some sort of give away next time.

3 comments:

  1. Veldig søte brikker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did... looks great!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails