I have been participating in a little Christmas mystery at QuilScandinavia, a Yahoo group for Scandinavian quilters. This mystery was designed by Merete as usual. I didn't know what it was going to be but I decided to use colours of advent.
And I was right! This is the finished solution to the mystery.
For the back I found this fabric with scrolls. So if I want to I can use this little runner on both sides. Not bad.
So here it is in all it's glory. It was a perfect fit in addition to the colours. Now that I have finished this one, I need to get back to the painting so I can get finished with my cabinet befor Christmas. I have allready bought the tree and want to decorate it a bit earlier this year.