Friday, January 27, 2012

It´s that time again


The time of the year when I finish up some UFO´s. This is my own design, a small wall hanging made of some bigger pieces of scraps. I thought the colours looked a bit Christmassy, so I put a Christmas three in the centre block. Instead of doing embroidery for the three´s decorations I used small buttons.


I had some left over Log Cabin blocks from a Log Cabin quilt I made a while back. For this table topper I used four blocks. Added some tiny scraps I had for the centre between the blocks. I used left over Thimbleberries Christmas fabric in the large triangles. So now I have one more Chrismas table topper. Need to find someone to give it to :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:54 pm

    Likte veldig godt det veggteppet ditt. Fine farger og flott mønster. Blir veldig fint til neste jul.

    Hilsen Astri i Bergen

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails