Saturday, May 19, 2012

What I've been doing lately.........

I have a facination for 30's and 40's fashion. Several hours have been spent infront of my computer screen. I know I should finish some UFO's but..........
So I made a hat inspired by the edwardian period.

17th of May was our Constitution day here in Norway, and I dressed up. Right after this picture it started to rain again as usual on this day each year :) I think I was looking a little 40's here, don't you think? I have a couple of hats in the making so I will have to let the quilting stuff rest for a short while :)

6 comments:

  1. What fun ---- dress ups....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hat Wenche!! Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Kjempestilig hatt, Wenche. Virkelig lekker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så flott du er i nydelig hatt:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you making the hats from scratch, or decorating purchased ones?

    Fran
    Lavolta Press
    Books of Victorian and Edwardian sewing patterns
    www.lavoltapress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frances, this far I have made my hats from scratch. I still have lots to learn and tools to buy......one day :)

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails