Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A friend wanted a quilt....

.....and I want to make her one.
This is the block that she wanted me to use and her colour palette: blue.

It is possible to stich these blocks by machne but it's not any faster than doing them by hand. So I printed out hte block on freezer paper, cut out the templates, and ironed them all to one fabric at the time.

After doing this for four fabrics I had enough pieces for four blocks. The colour is a french blue colour. It looks very brigh but isn't. It's more like royal blue.....in a way.......

Five blocks.........this is going to be a beautiful quilt when done. Don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. Yes it is going to be beautiful. I love the way you have organized yourself and gotten on with the sewing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you are using the colors. She's going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blokkene blir flotte. Dette kommer til å bli en lekker quilt når den er ferdig.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails