Saturday, February 16, 2013

UFOs

At this time each year I try to finish some UFOs. Usually they are about quilting only, like these place mats. I got the pattern from a magazine waayyy back in 2008. Sounds likr a long time doesn't it? We quilters tend to think that even a few months is a long time....

Since I started to quilt I finished off all my knitting projects or gave them away. Suddenly they turned up again. This is a girl's dress and cap that I made instead of what I started with. I couldn't get myself to like what I had, so instead of getting rid of everything I just started over completely and had no leftovers :) But I don't have baby's anymore, not even a grandchild ....so....selling? Who would want to buy?

 This is also something that ended up as something else than first planned. I'm still thinking about stiching the two ends together like tubes...........
.....so I could get a shrug instead of a shawl. As I said: still thinking about it. Wonder why it is so difficult to make certain decisions from time to time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails